Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Peter Le Fetish


Let's talk fetishes guys!! I think when asked about fetishes, I would have to say, mine's ARMPITS AND NIPPLES. Hot muscled men tied and then jerked off--making them powerless and "giving"... ohhh. now im shaking!! I really want that fetish to materialize haha!

Tell me something about your fetish!

Here's mine... Peter's sweaty body lying helplessly and my hands free to do the work! Ahhhh!! THAT MUSCLE-FILLED BODY! Yummm!



 I haaaave a looot of thoughts, if only Peter knows them! haha I can help him for some video ideas! :p

5 comments:

  1. HE IS SUUUUPER TASTY. AHH THAT HOT THING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's all co-sign on that! and whoah, let's mak a petition! let's see who gets to taste a little of peter le. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping that the superhero series will continue with Peter's superhero character lying helplessly defeated before the villain

    ReplyDelete