Saturday, February 5, 2011

From Peter Le, with love! :D

THANK ME PEOPLE!! No, really, Thank the kind heart of our god-sent angel, Peter! :) Our most anticipated day has finally come. After much egging (well, not really. Peter's such a sweetheart for making me one, immediately), our "Thank you, Philippines!" video has finally been uploaded!

Super thanks to Peter and his manager for going through all that trouble for granting my wish for me (I wish to say, it's not just me, REALLY! *wink*) and for the whole Filipino or better yet, the Asian community of Hot men lovers!

Stay grounded and loving, Peter! You hot piece of mother nature! haha. god bless Peter Le, everybody! *faints*


Of course, I had to act cool and collected when he messaged that the video is ready and when I watched it, it's like God is talking to me! Hahaha! God, this is soooo fascinating peeps!

my favorite part, (of the video, not just about the body cause i can go on and on and on) was when he said, "Wish you're here to check it out in person!!" I wish I was there! I wanted to get my hands on those bad boys! haha Well, I have to keep my hands in sight and just enjoy the video first (you'll never know what I did while doing that... or how many times! hahaha). That's it! It's my calling! Im going to fly to America and see him! haha! I'll be a MYSTERY HAND! Which isn't so mysterious after all! haha. OH GOD!! My heart's still racing. *okay, act cool, Leo!*

So, here's the video!


Drop some comments, yo.
Peter, I'm going to come and get you! :)


Check out this Adonis' site: www.peterfever.com and his blog entries ahttp://www.peterfever.com/blog/

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, Peter is seriously perfect. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, Ray! Thanks! THis blog is for all of us! COntinue supporting! :D

    ReplyDelete