Saturday, February 12, 2011

Wanna get THIS close to Peter Le?


So, we;ve been swooning over this one guy who makes us all wet our pants and (God knows how many of us, I mean youuu!! haha lick your computer screens every once in a while when seeing photos and provocative images of our man).

I found this woman doing what we've all been wanting to do with Peter when I got bored and tried my afternoon search for his name on Google. Well, dont tell me you do not want to be there cutting that woman's hair and just disposing of her dead body for getting what is rightfully ours hahaha.

So, I've made some talks with Peter, I want to make an interview with him. He agreed, though due to time constraints, we both have to compromise. So, guys, we want to get THIS CLOSE to Peter. Send me questions that you might want to ask Peter. I will be waiting! :)

1 comment:

  1. What difficulty have you encountered in dating with not only your physique but also the site itself & not the television show to be seen as a man & not just eye candy?

    ReplyDelete